Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Message to my son

I can't change your opinion of me, but if this is how you feel about your mother then I am nothing more to you than the woman who gave birth to you. I don't know how we got to this point but here we are. I will love you until the day I leave this world. Nothing will ever change that, but if you think I am out to do your harm then you are wrong. I am just speechless and confused. I foolishly believed we had a relationship beyond mother and son. I thought you considered me as a friend as well, but however you feel about me, you are my son, my heart. I would give my last breath to you.  Do you know what I have given up for you and for you to think for one minute that I would do anything to hurt you or drive you away is just insane.
Technorati Tags: ,,


No comments:

Post a Comment